Support Our Vision
Macnas collaborate with like-minded, imaginative organisations to bring original and extraordinary ideas to life.
Macnas prefers to actively seek out support from interesting brands and businesses in tune with our vision. 30 years of Macnas has seen the company go from strength to strength. Our collaborations have seen us float a giant baby over Times Square in NYC for the millennium, partner with U2 on the Zooropa tour, walk a 15ft tall boy about Womad Austraila , create a spectacular finale at Wilderness Festival UK, and premiere a new show at SXSW Austin, Texas 2016. Opportunities such as advertising, publicity, staff engagement, hospitality and more are available to Sponsors of Macnas.
Your support enhances Macnas’ ability to deliver on its mission: creating spectacular stories, designing epic creations and celebrating vast engagement with the audience at the heart of the art in a Macnas performance. To create our theatrical spectacle that touches the heart of audiences and inspires us to dream beyond limitations. There are two ways you can support Macnas, by becoming a Sponsor or an Individual supporter, each with different benefits and rewards.
AIB is the Official Community Partner of Macnas for 2020 and the Main Sponsor of Gilgamesh - a Galway 2020 commission.
Ways to give
By donating to Macnas, you are helping us ensure we can continue to make magic and memories into the future. Be part of something wonderful and donate today.
By your business donating to Macnas, you are helping us ensure we can continue to make magic and memories into the future.
- Direct access to over 50,000 people at one event
- Advertising opportunities
- Association with Macnas and the magic it creates
- Connecting into your community by supporting Ireland’s largest free annual civic arts event in the west of Ireland, the Macnas Halloween parade
- Publicity opportunities via print and online media
- Publicity opportunities via Macnas website and social media
- Corporate photo opportunities with Macnas performers
- Corporate hospitality
- Staff entertainment and involvement opportunities
- Staff workshops available
- Tax relief